“This program helps me to communicate effectively and enhance my workplace interaction.”
– Manager, PHM
Today more than ever, assertiveness is a specific set of skills that you want to have. It’s an unique form of communication that allows you to have an open and respectful communication with others.
This important workshop will empower you with techniques and strategies to be more assertive and persuade others to help you achieve your goals. These skills are useful and practical for both workplace and personal relationship.
- Be aware of your behavior in communication and its impact
- Develop productive working relationships built on trust and mutual respect
- Maintaining direct, open and honest communication even in difficult situation
- Use different influencing styles by modifying your behavior
- Behaviour in communication
- Assertive belief and principles
- Assertive techniques
- Dealing with difficult interaction
- Saying “no” when you need to and feeling great about it
- Giving feedback and receiving criticism constructively
- Modifying behavior to influence others
Who Should Attend
Executives, managers, and all those who wish to be more assertive and persuasive at work.
Experience the Latest Update from Our Best Selling Program